You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
a big amen to those!
are those home videos of yaself [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL noo...'fraid those aren't personal incidents of mine [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
A friend emailed them to me.
I put them on my website.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i cant remember the name of that website i used to get on that had pics like that...its killin me
Are you sure they aren't you??? Lots of them look like incidents caused by not being able to see over the steering wheel. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Naw, I thought she drove an PT Cruiser so it couldn't be her. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Maybe it was a woman driver who ruined the drive-in rail at the Coeburn Burger King. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks